MATERIAL: straw / jinken
MEASURES: 16 x 16 cm
Tatami mini "畳 small"
Traditional mini tatami in Igusa straw (Juncus effusus) with classic edge in jaquard jinken fabric.
Ideal as a support for artistic objects, sub-teapot, sculptures etc.
Nothing combines luxury, comfort and durability like the refined Tatami furnishings.
WHAT IS IGUSA?
Igusa (Juncus Effusus) is a water herb that grows mainly in the southern part of Japan.
This natural material is selected by hand to weave Tatami furnishings and floors.
- Cooling to rest especially during the hot summer seasons
- Keeps the body warm in cold climates
- Natural herbaceous aroma that helps to calm the senses; relaxing the body and mind
- Pleasant and soft to the touch
- Suitable for all ages
- Absorbs and reduces noise levels in the home
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Natural and eco-friendly